It is so awkward when your lips are dark, it just seizes the personality of yours. Normally, people use different products to make their lips red
and glossy but eventually, for how long you can hide it. Nothing is more beautiful than the natural red color of lips. But as per our lifestyle, the natural looks get vanished.
And in the present era, behind the darkness of lips, there are several causes which you can take care of such as UV rays, consumption of caffeine, smoking or allergies. Once you get to know the reason behind this, you can sort this issue very easily.
Red Lips Ways to Get
To look pretty, as lips are the most attractive part of anyone’s face, you must take care of them. For which you can do several things at your home itself.
Following are some ways to get red lips with some natural ingredients:
- Oils or Petroleum gels: Oils such as coconut oil, shea butter or cocoa butter can be a very good friend for your lips which can make them smoother and softer. Just rub the oil regularly on your lips.
- Vitamin E tablets: This Vitamin is beneficial for your skin and hairs also. You can get them very easily from any pharmacy. Just break the tablet and rub that liquid on your lips for keeping them healthy. It makes them naturally red in color by getting proper vitamins and can use it two times a day.
- Aloe-Vera: It has a bucket full of advantages for your skin, hairs, digestion, and lips too. It is the best way to keep your lips softer.
- Home-made lip balm: If you don’t believe in market products then you can make your lip balm very easily. You just need any lubricant oil or butter and Vitamin E capsules with some flavor that you want.
- Scrub: To exfoliate the dead and dry cells of the lips you can make your scrub also with sugar and honey.
- Beetroot and Pomegranate: These both have a very good tendency to make your lips naturally red. It can be used as a natural lip balm also by adding them to some oil. Using it daily can make a change in your appearance so quickly.
Natural ingredients such as lemon, beetroot powder, honey and oils, these are a good source of essential nutrients to keep your lips healthy and pink. So, if you can’t buy the products then you can make your own. But the most important thing is you must be aware of the reason behind the blackness of your lips.
Causes behind the dark color of your lips:
There are several reasons like smoking, low blood circulation, improper diet and many more. But it is good for you to avoid such habits. Here is a proper list of some causes behind dark lips:
- Dehydration: This is the most common thing in today’s people as we don’t drink sufficient water to get hydrated which is very important not only for lips in fact for the whole body. It can be seen by your lips if your body is properly hydrated or not.
- Cosmetic products: There are ample products that we use daily like lipsticks which may contain such chemicals that may not suit our skin. It may dry the lips or make them black.
- UV rays: Not only the skin of the face gets affected by Ultra Violation rays, but lips also burn due to this. As lips are more sensitive due to thinner skin so you need to be very careful for that and can use some lip sunscreen also.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking alcohol becomes part of everyone’s lifestyle nowadays but you won’t believe how much it can affect your health and appearance too.
So, you should take care of such things to prevent your lips to get black in color and keep them red. You can’t make your lips healthy, smooth and soft without taking these precautions and remedies. Thus, focus on your good habits and lifestyle to make your lips naturally red and lighten the color if you already have dull lips.